lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Warren" <war...@clarksnutrition.com>
Subject RE: Same query different results?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:12:32 GMT

upc:almonds was created with QueryParser
content:almonds was created with QueryParser

All of the above was placed in a BooleanQuery

+dept:"Bulk" was created with a PhraseQuery

+zone:1 was created with QueryParser

The three different items above were all placed in a BooleanQuery

QueryParser was created this way:

QueryParser parser = new QueryParser(field, new StandardAnalyzer());
query = parser.parse(searchString);

I can get it to work if I replace the PhraseQuery with QueryParser;

Whats up with that?