lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <DOR...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Customized search with Lucene?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:24:50 GMT
Where and how do you store this type of info:
  If user U1 search for query Q7 boost doc D5 by B17
  If user U2 search for query Q3 boost doc D15 by B2
Seems lots of info, and it must be persistent.

Perhaps o.a.l.search.function can help - assuming you
have this info available at search time, and can use
it to create a ValueSource.

Doron