lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Narendra yadala" <narendra.yad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene indexing error
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 04:53:38 GMT
Thanks very much for the information. I did not include the other portion of
the stack trace because it was totally belonging to Jackrabbit library. Now
I guess the problem is due to the fact that Jackrabbit's latest version is
using Lucene 2.0 for its indexing purposes. So I will search some patch
which involves fixing this bug for Jackrabbit.

Regards
Narendra