lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <>
Subject Re: indexing on NAS
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:33:27 GMT
I have used Lucene on SAN in a federal project, works out great. It supports
search clustering, where several other servers search on the shared index
which is produced by another server. Only need to refresh the other
searching servers' IndexSearcher after indexing is done.

Chris Lu
Lucene Database Search in 3 minutes: