lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene optimal configuration
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 08:30:27 GMT
If in general, the default values should be good for general purpose.
It'll be good to know which part you want to optimize, and exactly what
problem you want to solve.

But even you get very specific, nobody can tell you what's the best
configuration.
You have to try to adjust most variables to fit your specific setup.

--
Chris Lu