lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Barik, Uttam" <Uttam.Ba...@fmr.com>
Subject Please unsubscribe me from this group mail
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 05:35:07 GMT

Regards,
Uttam Kumar Barik

IT Services
Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Limited
*uttam.barik@fmr.com
*External: +91-80-6691 2542       VoIP: 8-658-6739

Important:  This e-mail, including any attachment(s) hereto, is intended
only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  It may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or attorney
work product belonging to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
(FBS India) or its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, or if you have otherwise received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail and permanently
delete the original mail, any print outs and any copies, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution, alteration or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The originator of this e-mail does
not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible
for any damages arising from any dissemination, distribution, alteration
or copying of this message and/or any attachments to this message by a
third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.  Any comments
or statements made in this are not necessarily those of FBS India or any
other Fidelity entity.  All e-mails sent from or to FBS India may be
subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.  FBS India is an
Appointed Representative of Fidelity Investments International, which is
authorized and regulated by the United Kingdom Financial Services
Authority. Fidelity Investments International only gives information on
its products and services and does not give investment advice to private
clients based on individual circumstances