lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems while indexing
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:25:31 GMT
You have no stack trace? Come man...you must be able to get a stack
trace :) There is no way to tell what is causing that very generic
error. I would say though: certainly not the size of your index.

I suppose, out of curiosity, how big is it? I'll bet my two broken
wrists thats not the problem though.

Many, many, people have worked with large websites and Lucene before.
And they are all doing a jig and singing a song as we speak <g>