lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Thom Nelson <thomnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache BitSet or doc number?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:10:22 GMT
Check out the HashDocSet from Solr, this is the best way to cache small
sets of search results.  In general, the Solr BitSet/DocSet classes are
more efficient than using the standard java.util.BitSet.  You can use
these independent of the rest of Solr (though I recommend checking out
Solr if you want to do complex caching).

- Thom