lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird operator precedence with default operator AND
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:19:27 GMT
I have only taken passing glances at Solr, so I am afraid I cannot be of
much help. Certainly one of the Solr guys will be able to be of
assistance though.

Since Qsol generates Query objects, you just need to find out how to
bypass sending solr a query String and instead give it a Query object. I
assume this must be possible.

Back in the day you might have been able to call Query.toString() as the
Query contract says that toString() should output valid QueryParser
syntax. This does not work for many queries though (most notably Span
Queries -- QueryParser knows nothing about Span queries).

- Mark