lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From mark harwood <>
Subject Re: lucene indexing doubts
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:51:55 GMT
Guessing your problem here too but see

It shows an approach to incremental indexing which updates an index with only the changed
files in a folder.

----- Original Message ----
From: poojasreejith <>
Sent: Friday, 26 October, 2007 5:31:36 AM
Subject: Re: lucene indexing doubts

 thanks for your response. I think you hanven't got what my question
 is? I
will explain with an example. I have a folder which contains  the
files. so, suppose if i want to add one more indexed data into it,
deleting the whole folder and performing  the indexing for all the
again. I want it to do only that one file and add the index in the