lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Dietze ...@fh-wedel.de>
Subject Re: Weird operator precedence with default operator AND
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:40:38 GMT
Mark,

On Wed, October 10, 2007, Martin Dietze wrote:

> > Qsol: myhardshadow.com/qsol (A query parser I wrote that has fully
> > customizable precedence support - don't be fooled by the stale website...I
> > am actually working on version 2 as i have time)
>
> That sounds promising, I will check this out right now!

 as far as I can judge this from what I've tested now it seem
like qsol does handle operator precedence correctly for my
test cases. However - excuse a possibly dumb question - how
do I get out my query in a form accepted by solr?

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------