lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Dietze ...@fh-wedel.de>
Subject Re: Weird operator precedence with default operator AND
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:26:52 GMT
Mark,

 this reply was just in time :)

On Wed, October 10, 2007, Mark Miller wrote:

> Precedence QueryParser (I think its in Lucene contrib packages - I don't
> believe its perfect but I have not tried it)

I checked that one out, and while it improves things with
default settings I found it to exhibit the same incorrect
behaviour with default operator AND.

> Qsol: myhardshadow.com/qsol (A query parser I wrote that has fully
> customizable precedence support - don't be fooled by the stale website...I
> am actually working on version 2 as i have time)

That sounds promising, I will check this out right now!

Thannk you!

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------