lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "saikrishna venkata pendyala" <pvsaikris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : porting lucene on to mobile phone
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:17:37 GMT
Sorry I couldn't frame my question correctly due to typos.

this is what you said earlier

"""
You only require boolean term queries? And no scoring, sorting or
anything like that?

In that case, it should not be that hard to rewrite Lucene for your
needs.

"""

Can I rewrite lucene to match the given query with some title ?