lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From poojasreejith <>
Subject Re: lucene indexing doubts
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 04:31:36 GMT

 thanks for your response. I think you hanven't got what my question is? I
will explain with an example. I have a folder which contains  the indexed
files. so, suppose if i want to add one more indexed data into it, without
deleting the whole folder and performing  the indexing for all the files
again. I want it to do only that one file and add the index in the index