lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kiffin Gish <kiffin.g...@tomtom.com>
Subject Looking for a keen Lucene developer/consultant ...
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:34:01 GMT
Hi there!

Currently I am looking for an expert developer/consultant who can assist
my development team with an implementation of Lucene for an exciting and
innovative project in Amsterdam, Holland.

This is for a scalable, robust and high-performing web-based system
running in an Java EE environment based on the Spring framework.

Ideally, if qualified you should be able to start immediately. If you
are interested, please send me your details.

Kind regards,
Kiffin

--
Kiffin Gish | Desktop & Services Development | TomTom | kiffin.gish@tomtom.com | +31 (0)
6 15529214 mobile | +31 (0) 20 850 0989 office

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. It is
intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, we request
that you notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s),
without copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom
N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom group of companies
will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or
any other information.