lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lance Norskog" <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject [JOB] Solr/Lucene developer wanted in startup: San Francisco Peninsula, CA, USA
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 22:42:13 GMT
Hi-

We are a startup in the web indexing space. We are looking for an
experienced search engine developer for our team. We are using Solr and
Lucene, but search is search and solid experience with any large search
engine is welcome.

At this point we do not wish to disclose our name. We have solid funding and
are a real business. We have a contract with a large company to lease our
index and provide various services.

Thank for your time. Please contact me at goksron@gmail.com.

Lance Norskog
650-922-8831