lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jae Joo" <jae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching Exact Word from Index
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:34:59 GMT
Use the string type for the field.

    <!-- The StrField type is not analyzed, but indexed/stored verbatim.
       - StrField and TextField support an optional compressThreshold which
       limits compression (if enabled in the derived fields) to values which
       exceed a certain size (in characters).
    -->
    <fieldType name="string" class="solr.StrField" sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true"/>

Jae