lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Askar Zaidi" <askar.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JdbcDirectory
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:50:32 GMT
1) I don't understand why the index would get corrupted. We store huge data
and meta-data using Lucene.
2) For this, I synced Lucene with the DB operations. If you use Hibernate,
theres an API for that. Or, you could just write your own factory methods to
add/delete/edit index documents when a DB operation takes place (e.g edit).