lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ariel <isaacr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change the similarity function of lucene
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:24:23 GMT
Sorry the delay.
But, what I want to do is to change the terms weigth, I don´t want that
terms weight be the frecuency the term appear in the document intead of that
I want it to be another special measure and with that change the similarity
function.
I don´t know how to change the terms weight in the term vector in a
document, How can I do it ?

Greetings
Ariel