lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rafael Rossini" <rafael.ross...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extract terms not by reader, but by documents
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:32:57 GMT
Karl, I´m aware of IndexReader.getTermFreqVector, with this I can get all
terms of a document, but I want all terms of a document that matched a
query.

Grant,

>Yes, I think I understand.  You want to know what terms from your
>query matched in a given document.

Yep, that´s what I want. In the contrib/highlighter package, the
query.rewrite.extractTerms is used to match the terms in the documents. So
all the highlight "magic" is done with that terms, and the problem remains,
because the "logic" of the query is lost when I get those terms. I´ll take a
look at the TermVectorMapper you mentioned, but if anyone have an ideia how
to achieve this, please post here.

[]s
    Rossini