lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <>
Subject Re: PowerPoint Extraction
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:04:22 GMT
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, Krista Leopold wrote:
> I realize that I am asking a "just barely Lucene" question, but I am
> certain someone on this list knows the answer to what I am on a quest
> for.  I want to use the HSLF portion of apache's POI to do text
> extraction for my index, but I am having a really hard time obtaining
> either the source files or a jar?

Go to

Follow the download link from the left hand menu to , and pick which mirror you want
to use

You'll probably want a release rather than dev, then pick between source
(src) and binary (bin). Download in your prefered archive format

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message