lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: How to get documents similar to other document ?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:44:20 GMT

: Excuse me, Could you give more details ?
: Are you telling me that functionality exists ?
: Which class should I use for this ?

"MoreListThis" is a class name ... it is in a "contrib" (which means it is
not inlcuded in the main lucene jar, but it can be found by looking in the
"contrib" directory of lucene releases.  The Lucene FAQ has a question
titled "How do I find similar documents?" which talks specificly about
where to find this class in various releases of Lucene (because it was
moved)...

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#head-75e29a52d06d81692a606366cc79f280146d5e9a

when googling for "MoreLikeThis" the top two hits are a blog article on
using it, and a link to the javadocs.  explicilty searching the mailing
list archives give you lots more great info.

: > See the MoreLikeThis functionality in the contrib package, also
: > search this archive for MoreLikeThis.

-Hoss