lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Wang" <john.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user index sigature
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:49:23 GMT
I have my own versioning system and I use it to keep index in sync with
other parts of the system. Just wanted to know if there is a shortcut to
keep it in the Lucene index and be able to read it by using something
similar to getCurrentVersion.
I guess I will have to store it somewhere outside of the index then.

-John