lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From nicolas.dessai...@arisem.com
Subject [JOB] Full-time opportunity in Paris, France
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:40:58 GMT
Arisem is a French ISV delivering best-of-breed text analytics software. We
are using Lucene in our products since 2001 and are in search of a Lucene
expert to complement our R&D team.

Required skills:

- Master degree in computer science

- 2+ years of experience in working with Lucene

- Strong design and coding skills in Java on Linux platforms

- Strong desire to work in an environment combining development and research

- Innovation and excellent communication skills

Fluency in French is a plus.

Ideal candidates will also have an experience in research and skills in text
mining and NLP. Familiarity with C++, SOLR and Eclipse is also desired.

If you are available and interested, please contact me directly at
nicolas.dessaigne_at_arisem.com

Nicolas Dessaigne

Chief Technical Officer

ARISEM