lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael J. Prichard" <michael_prich...@mac.com>
Subject Re: highlighting and fragments
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:10:28 GMT
One index is around 3,000,000 items.  I think around 10 fields.  I store
some and don't others.  I index email content and attachment content.  I
store some smaller fields and not the content fields.  That current
index is around 10GB but that is nothing that is about to come down the
pike.  Maybe looking at indexes 10x that.

Thoughts?

-Michael