lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jay Yu ...@AI.SRI.COM>
Subject Re: thread safe shared IndexSearcher
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:01:15 GMT

thanks for sharing your insight and experience about LuceneIndexAccessor!
I remember seeing some people reporting some issues about it, such as:

Have those issues been resolved?

Where did you get the latest release? It is not in the official Lucene

Finally, are you willing to share your extended version to include your
tweak relating to the MultiSearcher?

Thanks a lot!