lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to boost a document based on a field in the document
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:35:14 GMT
What would happen if you sorted by vote? Perhaps within ranges
of scores? There's a thread in the list in response to a post I
made about "buckets" that might be relevant....

Otherwise, you might think about boosting the relevant
parts of the document at *index* time based on the value
of vote....

Erick