lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regarding FieldSelector
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:48:12 GMT
actually, I show the result with pagination support, and they have option to
choose the number of records per page. and yes, I should provide a test
program, but about the HitCollector, I already created one, and collect all
lucene's document id and also my needed ID that stored in the index

>> you can write a HitCollector to get the list "lazily".

do you mean by writing a HitCollector, all the list will load lazily and no
need to use FieldSelector?

thanks

--
Regards,