lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regarding FieldSelector
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:50:10 GMT
Thanks
as I saw the documents, we can only use this great field selector in
IndexReader.document() method the problem is I have a Searcher in my result
set structure and when the client calls getString("a_field_name") at that
time I invoke the searcher.doc(current_doc_id).get("a_field_name),
I already collected the result IDs. so in my case, I can't use
FieldSelector.

Do I have to revise the way of retrieving documents in my code?