lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gaurav Tuli" <>
Subject Re: store index on web server directory
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:33:32 GMT

I think index folder can be created  anywhere in private resource in a given
web app.

When we want to interact with a remote index there should be an interface
and its

implementation to interact with this remote index.

If we want to interact wit  linux through window we use tools like

we should be able to use some package.We can also make use of JNI may be a

lies over there.