lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Laxmilal Menaria" <lmena...@chambal.com>
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:59:39 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I have created a Index Application using Java lucene 2.0 in java and
Lucene.Net 2.0 in VB.net. Both application have same logic. But when I have
indexed a database with 14000 rows from both application and same machine, I
surprised that Java lucene took (198 Seconds) more than double time from
.net.(87 Seconds). Is there are any specific reason for that.. or any other
thing..

Also have tried with same of Java Lucene 2.2. Its also took same time..(190
Seconds)

Please let me know if any one have got same..

Thanks in advance,
Laxmilal Menaria

http://www.chambal.net/