lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From anorman <anor...@mun.ca>
Subject Sorting a search result
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:09:10 GMT

I have set up a search result made up of a resultBean object containing the
information that I am fetching.  Currently it is sorted by score (relevance)
which is great and what I want.  However, I have created a loop which
continues to add results from several indexes to the search result (e.g.
articles, books, chapters).  This works fine, but each specific section is
sorted by score so that the articles are listed first (lets say 200 of them
return) then the books are listed and sorted based on relevance and so on.

I need some way to again sort by score on my compiled search result.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Albert