lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From spinergywmy <spinergy...@gmail.com>
Subject search results with sort
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:14:31 GMT

Hi,

   I have this exception there are more terms than documents in field
"Title", but it's impossible to sort on tokenized fields.

   I'm try to sort the result by Title and the field title is un_tokenized
and it has only one term such as document, 06, rational, etc, and some other
fields have tokenized.

   The query that I build is something like that: documentName:a or
documentDescription:a or contents:a etc, sort = new Sort("Title"); then
searcHits = searcher.search(query,sort);

   I don't know why I get this error message, anyone can help?

   Thank you.