lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Adam Ruggles <a.rugg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to boost a document based on a field in the document
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:44:24 GMT

Well a sort would remove the relevance portion of the query, which I really
don't want to do.  I tried using  the ValueSourceQuery but it doesn't seem
to be able to handle negative vote values.  Buckets sound interesting but
since there is no max voting value it would be difficult to build the max
bucket.