lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alice" <aliceli...@gmail.com>
Subject Query without Analyzer
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:59:59 GMT
Hi folks!

I'm using Lucene to provide search on my application.

The final query is a BooleanQuery with many fields, there are fields where
I'll look for the entered keyword and some others to restrict the search, as
the id of a category.

I read, and seems to be true, that when using TermQuery, it uses the same
analyzer used when indexing.

As, there are some fields (like category Id) that I don't want to use the
analyzer, the result is not what I expect because the term was analyzed.

My question is: is there any way to search for fields without using an
analyzer?

Thank you!