lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "varma d" <varma.open...@gmail.com>
Subject How to distribute lucene using rsync
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 01:52:13 GMT
Hi Lucene gurus,
   I am newbie and i have a question on transfering index directories across
multiple machines. Whenever i update/add any new documents to the existing
index, then it is generating new .cfs file. Because of this , i ended up
doing complete transfer (instead of diff) as the file names got changed. Is
there any way to make the .cfs file name as fixed. I would like to know if
anyone successfully synced index directories using rsync.

Thanks for ur time
varma