lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Keegan" <peterlkee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scoring results?!
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:55:23 GMT
If I use BoostingTermQuery on a query containing terms without payloads, I
get very different results than doing the same query with TermQuery.
Presumably, this is because the BoostingSpanScorer/SpanScorer compute scores
differently than TermScorer. Is there a way to make BoostingTermQuery behave
like TermQuery for terms without payloads?

Peter