lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Paul Sondag" <jsond...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: 答复: Indexing correctly?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:01:23 GMT
I've started to redo tests one at a time to see what exactly caused the
decreased index time.  Using the absolute path instead of the relative path
to the data doesn't seem to have made a significant difference, but using
StringBuffers (with a default of 250000) made a huge change.  I still have
to try having the RAMDir as the only change to see what happens.

--JP