lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: lucene suggest
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:40:07 GMT
:S

If you have two hits, you have it two times in your index, simple as that. So, you have two
lucene Documents with the same subject, but with different authors, and your search for subject,
well, obviously you get 2 hits.

Check out luke, it will help you understand your index. Furthermore, you probably want to
index the document ones, and just add to times the same lucene field with a different user.

Ard