lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: term location in doc
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:24:11 GMT
If you like term vectors, using the latest Trunk version of Lucene
and are willing to be a guinea pig.  :-)  See https://
issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-975

Of course, you can always reanalyze the document as well and keep
track of the positions as you go.  Maybe take a look at how contrib/
highlighter does things.

Or maybe I am misunderstanding things...

-Grant

On Aug 8, 2007, at 6:16 PM, Kevin Chen wrote:

> I can see that termpositions gives an enum with all positions of
> term in document. I want to do the opposite. Given a position , can
> I query the document for term at that position in document?

> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on
> Yahoo! TV.

Grant Ingersoll
http://lucene.grantingersoll.com

Lucene Helpful Hints: