lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kai Hu" <kai...@dusee.cn>
Subject how to implement searching "in time" efficiently
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 05:19:45 GMT
Hi,all

         I want user could search record after he/she insert a record
immediately use lucene,

When user insert a record ,I add the document into the index files. When
search  I new an IndexSearcher instance everytime to search the new
records,but it is unefficient, because indexSearcher will cost much time
in read or sort documents. If I only use a single IndexSearcher , it
cannot search the newly committed changes . Is there any better way?
Help me ,thanks....

kai