lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kai_testing Middleton <>
Subject StandardAnalyzer vs KeywordAnalyzer in Luke
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:22:09 GMT
I'm invoking Luke like this:
   java -jar lukeall-0.7.1.jar
I run this query:

When I use the StandardAnalyzer I get results but when I use the
KeywordAnalyzer I don't get results.  Can someone explain this?

My corpus was crawled and indexed using a nightly build of nutch (with Lucene
2.2, just like my Luke 0.7.1), crawling a bunch of news sites.  A legitimate
result page would be:

SimpleAnalyzer also works as does StopAnalyzer.  WhitespaceAnalyzer fails.
(SnowballAnalyzer gives me a ClassDefNotFound exception).  PerfieldAnalyzer
gives me a PerfieldAnalyzerWrapper error.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message