lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Neha Modi" <neha.m...@evalueserve.com>
Subject error while configuring lucene
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:47:38 GMT

Hi,

I am getting the following error in my page:

Only a type can be imported. org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer resolves
to a package.

I am trying to configure lucene with my web application. Please help

Regards,

Neha Modi

The information in this e-mail is the property of Evalueserve and is confidential and privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.