lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Neha Modi" <neha.m...@evalueserve.com>
Subject configuration of lucene with jsp
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:04:02 GMT
Hi.

I am new to jsp and I have to integrate lucene with a jsp web
application.  I am facing problems in configuring lucene in my web
application. Can someone please provide me with the correct
configuration and installations steps to do the same?

Regards,

Neha Modi

The information in this e-mail is the property of Evalueserve and is confidential and privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.