lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing in pieces?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:30:52 GMT
I think you can simply change you sql to select only the recently updated
messages, and add to your existing index. Although adding to an existing
large index also takes a long time, it should be quicker than re-building
the whole index.

If your index continues to grow, you may need to have a dedicated server for
indexing and searching.

--
Chris Lu