lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Index file size limitation of 2GB
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:08:16 GMT
Hi, Rohit,

You need to create index reader in the sub directory where you created
the index files. Lucene's IndexReader won't find your index if you
simply move the index to a sub directory.

Yes, if you have several index directory, you need to combine them
together. But you can achieve this by using MultiReader.

--
Chris Lu