lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene in large database contexts
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:40:01 GMT
Hi, Antonello,

I think you should try DBSight. Although it's a Java implementation,
you don't need to worry about java coding at all. Just point the
connection string to a database, and specify by you SQL, then you will
have scheduling, incremental indexing, recreating indexes, sync with
deleted records, and you can use Lucene query syntax directly, use
existing templates or XML/JSON/HTML/JSP to render your results.

It's an instant and scalable solution. Check out Lucene Database
Search in 3 minutes:

You can use it on any databases.

Thanks!

--