lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Ariel" <ionat...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:14:58 GMT
Hi,
I'm new to this list. So first of all Hello to everyone!

So right now I have a little issue I would like to discuss with you.
Suppose that your are in a really big application where the data in your
database is updated really fast. I reindex lucene every 5 min but since my
application lists everything from lucene there are like 5 minutes (in the
worse case) where I don't see new staff.
What do you think would be the best aproach to this problem?

Thanks!

Jonathan