lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Search in SharePoint Server 2007
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:52:23 GMT
Hi,

Does anybody here have any experience with Search technology used in
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007?
(More info can be found here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointserver/HA102261451033.aspx)

I am particularly interested in some comparison to Lucene technology.
Does it support the same rich query syntax as Lucene and what is the format
of the index itself (is it stored in form of binary file or is is stored in
database)? I was not able to find answers to these question using the
overview document form the above mentioned link.

Regards,
Lukas