lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Zach Bailey <zach.bai...@hannonhill.com>
Subject Re: Clustered Indexing on common network filesystem
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:50:05 GMT
Hi,

It's been a couple of days now and I haven't heard anything on this
topic, while there has been substantial list traffic otherwise.

Am I asking in the wrong place? Was I unclear?

I know there are people out there that have used/are using Lucene in a
clustered environment. I am just looking for any sort of feedback
(general or specific) about clustering lucene as well as filesystem
compatibility (windows shares, NFS, etc.).

Thanks again,
-Zach